With office spaces expanding everyday, the older and inefficient methods of human resource management have started showing cracks and flaws. It is time for the smarter and faster HRMS to take over the reins of this exhausting number crunching game.
What Is HRMS?
An HRMS (Human Resource Management System) is a combination of systems and processes that connect human resource management and information technology through HR software. It is an online software available on various websites on the internet that help you manage important employee information and engagement such as leaves, attendance, payroll etc.
Features and Benefits Of HRMS:
- Leave management - The HRMS keeps a record of leaves taken by the employees. Both employer and the employee can access this data and work towards better planning and allocation of future leaves. With the leave management system, a manager can be informed of the leaves taken, and hence allow or deny leaves to their employees. Leaves such as sick leaves and vacations will be marked separately as well.
- Attendance - An efficient attendance management system is an integral part of HRMS. Also the Attendance management system lets you keep track of how regular your employees are to the workplace. Both sides will be able to access this information and can plan further working days accordingly.
- Payroll - To plan and keep perfect track of monetary assets is a very difficult job. With an Integrated HRMS, you can hand over the reins to your computer. An integrated HRMS will give comprehensive information in this regard to ease your decision making. The payroll management system helps keep track of salaries and payments made to employees so you can plan your office budget accordingly.
- Employer and Employee accessibility - The two-way viewership of an integrated HRMS makes for a very disciplined system. Every employee can keep a track of their details while every employer can keep their employees in check.
The HRMS Effect On Your Office:
- Cost Saving and Cost Efficient - While incorporating such an efficient system, you are assured to save costs in the long run. Otherwise, you are like to be stuck with having to pay employees to do work at half the efficiency the HRMS provides.
- Employee scores - You can score employees for their performance and work towards custom evaluations. This will provide you with an easy reference for employee grading which could be the basis of providing incentives for employees.
A good HRMS includes attendance management systems, leave management system, the ability to indicate roles and permissions, a company calendar, hiring processes plans, reports and analytics and much more. On investing in a good HRMS, your HR department can become a hub of precise and comprehensive information. An HRMS allows for employee engagement by seamlessly integrating a social networking system.
With every little bit of information given out to you in the most comprehensive fashion via documents, tables etc. An HRMS is a key ingredient to take your organization to the next level. Darwinbox is one such company that delivers top-of-the-line HRMS to offices. With already over 65,000 employees overwhelmed by Darwinbox, they have added efficiency to some of the biggest office environments in India.
Well-known companies such as Lenskart, Swiggy and Delhivery are regular customers of the Darwinbox. So, what are you waiting for?